Website Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
conditions which govern Rycombe Consulting Limited's relationship with you in relation to
The term "Rycombe Consulting Limited" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this
website. Its registered office is 11 Cranedown, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 3NA United Kingdom
and registration number is 3601986. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is
subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any
such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any
reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have
used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over
that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of
any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not
governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and
look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
our prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect
or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of
data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take
no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily
unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to
provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you
can be assured that it will be secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or
disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures
to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may collect the following information about you: name and job title; contact
information including email address; other demographic information such as postcode,
preferences and interests; and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or
offers. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a
better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to
improve our products and services; to periodically send you promotional e-mails about new
products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by
using the email address that you have provided.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties
unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal
information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you
may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the
Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable upon application. If
you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Protection,
Rycombe Consulting Limited, 11 Cranedown, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 3NA United Kingdom. If
you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, or incomplete, please
write to us as at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check
this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This page was
last updated on 12 May 2011.
© Rycombe Consulting 1999-2015. All Rights Reserved.